Looking for the absolute best value Fuji Medium Format G-mount lenses for your GFX camera? Here they are!
Native Fuji Lenses
- Fuji GF 35-70mm F4.5-5.6 WR ($1,000 new, $600 used): 28-55mm equivalent
- Fuji GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR ($1,700 new, 1,500 used): 36mm equivalent
- Fuji GF 50mm F3.5 R LM WR ($1,000 new, $850 used): 40mm equivalent
- Fuji GF 63mm F2.8 R WR ($1,500 new, $950 used): 50mm equivalent
Adapted (Pentax 645)
Note: you can use a $150 FotodioX Pro adapter to easily adapt Pentax 645 lenses to the GFX system. These lenses are Manual Focus!
- Pentax A 35mm F3.5 SMC ($300 used): 28mm equivalent
- Pentax A 75mm f/2.8 SMC ($300 used): 60mm equivalent
- Pentax A 150mm F3.5 SMC ($130 used): 120mm equivalent, great for budget portraits.
- Pentax FA 200mm F4 IF SMC ($100 used): 160mm equivalent
Note: other lens mounts that GFX shooters enjoy adapting: Mamiya 645, Pentacon Six (go for the Carl Zeiss 80mm F2.8 lens), and some full frame lenses that exhibit minimal vignetting.
For more info on adapting lenses, join the GFX Adapted Lens Facebook group.